- make all our menu items in-house with the finest ingredients
- source strictly vegan ingredients, avoiding honey and refined sugars
- feature organic ingredients when possible
- offer a whole wheat crust option for medium pies
In addition, Peace o’ Pie:
- used eco-friendly building materials during its remodel, including sustainably produced bamboo counterfront, a PaperStone countertop (100% recycled office paper), ceiling tiles with 65% recycled content.
- uses compostable, biodegradable packaging and supplies
- uses CF bulbs wherever possible
When you dine at Peace o’ Pie, don’t throw anything away. Give whatever is left back to us, and we will make sure that as much as possible is either recycled or composted before we resort to the trash bin for biodegradables and other non-recyclables.
Peace O’ Pie, Gourmet Vegan Pizza – Allston, MA
- On January 12, 2012
Photo by Peace O’ Pie
Peace O’ Pie – 100% vegan
487 Cambridge St.
Allston, MA 02134
THE. BEST. PIZZA. EVER.
Ethan’s Fave: Buffalo Chik’n Pizza!
Kristin’s Fave: Cheesy Breadsticks, White Pizza, and Maple Peanut Butter Sweet Rolls. Are you kidding? I couldn’t choose to just one thing! ;)
I still remember exactly where I was the first time I had pizza made by Peace O’ Pie’s head cook. I took a bite, sat back, closed my eyes, and practically melted in my chair. I’ve since been to Peace O’ Pie more times than I can remember. Not only is the food amazing but this place is vegan-owned and -operated, and has some pretty rad policies. From the website:
If that doesn’t do it for you check out this interview I snagged several months back, with Eric Prescott, one of the co-owners and founders of Peace O’ Pie:
I might have gone a little crazy with the number of pics below but when I was looking over Peace O’ Pie’s Facebook page I just got all drooly and googlieyed eyed over their pics and couldn’t help myself. If these food pics don’t get you going then you’re probably not human. ;)
The following photos are from Peace O’ Pie’s Facebook page.
The Tea House at the Greater Boston Buddhist Cultural Center... January 6, 2012 | Kristin
A Morning Hike, Arriving in SLC, Raw Food, Sweets, & Pizza All In One NOMma... November 15, 2012 | Kristin