Attn Graphic Designers: the Book Design Contest is in full swing!
Kristin | On 30, Oct 2014
Oh my gosh, you guys. Get this: in a recent meeting with Vegan Publishers I asked if they’d let me host a contest to see who could create THE best design for my book!
And they said YES! We’re talkin’ full book cover AND interior page layout!
It might not sound like a big deal but trust me, any publisher who gives their author the go-ahead on such an important element of the book is seriously amazing!
The best part is that I get to make it into this fun contest, with prizes and all. Weeee!!
Wanna slap your name on my book? Here’s what you need to know…
The winning designer will get:
- Your name and design studio on the back book cover
- 2 free copies of the book (a personal copy + a portfolio copy)
- A glowing video and/or written testimonial from moi
- A free ticket into the Creating Freedom + Mastery video training series
- 6 months worth of social media shout outs from me to you/your biz
- You + me = dinner and hang times, next time I’m in your area
To be considered, the designer will need to be able to work with templates in InDesign, know how to prep files professionally for printers, and submit mock-ups of:
- Full book cover – front, back, and spine
- Interior basic page layout
- Chapter page layout
How to apply:
- Send me an email (kristinATwtfveganfoodDOTcom) with the following subject line: “I want to design your book!”
- Then I’ll email you back with more on specs, styles, etc.
- Deadline for all submissions: Friday, November 7th – by midnight PST.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I super duper look forward to seeing your rockin’ design! :)
November 21, 2020
April 27, 2020